JJ Institute of Medical Sciences Bahadurgarh
Jeevan Jyoti Institute of Medical Sciences private limited is an institute which focuses on the care and concern of the ailing patients. This multi-specialty hospital is equipped with 100 beds, ICU, deluxe rooms, three OTs, NICU, wards, casualty and semi private rooms. Jeevan Jyoti offers world class health care services to the residents of Bahadurgarh at quite affordable costs. The hospital brags of trained and qualified nurses, helpful staff, a team of experienced and devoted doctors and top consultants.
Services offered at JJ Institute of Medical SciencesThe following are the various services offered by the different departments of Jeevan Jyoti:
The Obstetrics and Gynecology DepartmentUnder this department patients can avail wide-ranging gynecological services which include- routine examination, family planning and highly specialized practices such as IVF and IUI (test tube baby). The department offers excellent maternity services to women and is equipped with exclusive OTs and labor room. The procedures that are performed in this department are:
- Laparoscopic tubectomy
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Colposcopy, hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopic overectomy
- Painless deliveries
- Continuous Electronic Foetal Monitoring in Labor
- Ante natal classes
- Management of late pregnancies or high risk pregnancies
- Ovarian cysts
- Fibroid removal
- Ovarian cysts
- Fallopian tube surgeries
- Colposcopy and colposcopy-guided biopsy
- Pap smear
PediatricsThis department is well-equipped with latest equipments and five bedded NICU (or Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). The facilities that are offered by this department are:
- Surfacant Therapy (to save newborn premature baby)
- TPN (or Total Parenteral Nutrition)
- Neonatal Ventilation
- Neonatal Surgery
- High-intensity Phototherapy
- Pediatric Critical Care Services
Orthopedics DepartmentThis department is managed by a team of proficient orthopedic surgeons who have experience in dealing with complex cases of trauma. The services offered by this center are:
- Total knee replacement
- Total hip replacement
- Revision Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive trauma surgeries under C-Arm
- High velocity trauma services
- Specialized hand surgery Unit (nerve & ligament repair and transplant)
- Shoulder replacement
- Spine surgery Unit (for all kinds of spinal fixation, dissectomy, decompression etc)
- Illizaroav Surgery for non-union
- Correction of Deformed limbs (Inborn deformities such as dislocated hips, club feet and polio)
Nephrology DepartmentThe Nephrology department of this hospital has its own dialysis facility. The department is managed by a team of 2 senior nephrologists who are backed by a team of devoted staff, trained and educated nurses and dialysis technologists. The following are the facilities offered by this department:
- Peritoned dialysis both intermittent P.D. and CAPD(continuous ambulatory peritoned dialysis)
- Perma Cath. Placement
- Facilities for CRRT, SLED available for critical patients suffering from renal failure requiring dialytic support in ICUs.
- Kidney biopsy
- AV fistula surgery
- Central catheter placements-Jugular & Subclaviam for haemodialysis
ICU DepartmentThe ICU department is run by a Critical Care Team or CCT which consists of anesthetists. The CCT deals with poisoning, poly trauma, post-operative criticalities and cardiac emergencies. This center is equipped with the most modern intensive care technology and encompasses an ICU based ultrasound or echo service and minimally invasive haemodynamic monitoring. The ICU department consists of the following:
- A resuscitation room with 12 beds along with portable ultrasound machines, latest monitors, defibrillators, portable x-ray and ventilators.
- The ICU is supported by diagnostic imaging facilities, 24 hours laboratories which are fully-equipped and special emergency OT.
- A proficient and skilled staff, which stands at the front, to receive the ailing patients and give them utmost care and the best treatment.
- A triage area to separate and detach the critical patients with contagious diseases.
Surgery DepartmentAll kind of surgeries including cancer surgeries are performed by highly professional and expert surgeons in this department. Emergency or elective, minor or major be it any kind of operation, this department deals with everything and is active 24 hours on a daily basis. The pre operative and post operative areas are well equipped with latest monitors and advanced equipments.
Jeevan Jyoti has four operation theaters which have designs that match international standards and are well-equipped with operating lights, specialized electrically operated tables and latest anesthesia machines.
Kidney stones, Ureteric stones, gall bladder stones, urinary bladder stones and CBD stones surgeries are performed by Laparoscopic instruments. Infection rates in patients are almost zero because of the well-equipped operation theaters offered by Jeevan Jyoti.
Laboratories ServicesThis department of Jeevan Jyoti is also referred as Jeevan Jyoti diagnostics. This unit offers a plethora of diagnostic facilities that are supported by world-class high technology investigative equipments for precise and reliable outcomes. Moreover, this unit also offers a sample collection system which is very friendly to the patients. Following are the services offered by this unit:
- Clinical biochemistry
- Hematology & clinical pathology
- Cytopathology and Histopathology
- Immuno Assay Lab
Contact Details of JJ Institute of Medical SciencesAddress: Main Delhi-Rohtak Rd, Bahadurgarh, Pin code- 124507
Phone numbers: 01276-267070/267167, 9813144922, 9991889201-10 and 9813264308
Website address: http://jjmedicalinstitute.com/home/index.php
Email id: email@example.com
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 1